Waterfall Foam – Expanding Foam Sealant
- This product is extremely flammable during dispensing. Read dangers and cautions carefully.
- Wear protective glasses or goggles, nitrile gloves and clothing that protects against dermal exposure. Use only in a well ventilated area.
- Optimal temperature for use is between 65-80 degrees F (18-27 degrees C). Clean grease and oil off surfaces to be foamed. Cover surrounding surfaces.
- Shake well. Screw nozzle adapter onto valve stem, being careful not to activate valve.
- With valve end of can down, slowly press trigger to dispense foam. Test on experimental surface.
- Fill cavity only 1/3 full with foam to allow for expansion. For cavities greater than 3 inches diameter, moisten substrate before applying.
- Dries tack-free in approximately 5 minutes, cuttable in 1 hour, cures in 12-24 hours. Do not disturb uncured foam.
- Uncured foam may be removed with acetone. Cured foam must be removed mechanically. Cured foam exposed to sunlight must be covered with paint or stain.
- Store upright in dry area. Leave nozzle on can. To reuse, cut 1 inch off nozzle tip.
1/4″ BEAD = 1996 ft.
3/8″ BEAD = 887 ft.
1/2″ BEAD = 499 ft.